JCQTA and QCAA roundtable
Senior Secondary education is undergoing a process of significant change. Teachers of senior secondary students are seeking support as they implement the changes.
JCQTA and QCAA would like to invite member association representatives to attend a moderated roundtable discussion in relation to Senior Secondary education matters in 2020.
Some of the interesting topics that will be discussed include:
- Some facts and figures about the inaugural endorsement event
- How teacher associations can help teachers in preparation for external assessment
- Case studies about how schools are creating communities of practice and how teacher associations can assist and promote these
- How teacher associations can provide rich and relevant feedback to QCAA
- Place: The Paddo Tavern, 186 Given Terrace, Paddington.
- Date: 24 March 2020
- Time: 4:30pm registration for a 5pm start to 6:30pm
o QCAA will be answering provided questions in a moderated roundtable from 5-6pm
o invited speakers providing case studies on how their schools are facilitating change
- Barista coffee and light refreshments will be provided
Cost: Free for 2 attendees per member association. $50 fee for extra attendees.